Flights to and from Cape Town
- You are responsible to make your own flight arrangements to Cape Town and back to your destination.
- Please make sure that you arrive before 10:00 on the Thursday when your tours starts.
- We will make sure that you arrive back at Cape Town International on the Monday of your departure at 14:00.
Travel by car
- If you prefer to travel to Cape Town with your car, you are welcome to do so. Please let us know in advance that you need parking space for your car. We will make the necessary arrangements and meet you at our first stop on the Thursday, which is J C Le Roux wine farm outside Stellenbosch.
- Please take note that we need you to travel with the group and not with your own transportation due to schedule arrangements and safety issues.
Travel by train
- We will pick you up and drop you off at Cape Town station. Please make sure that you inform us about your travel arrangements way in advance.
Accommodation and Meals
Under the old oak trees of Paarl, over-looking the scenic mountains of the Boland, you will find your four-star accommodation for the four nights. Staying at a scenic venue in the Boland, adds enormous value to your holiday in the Cape.
Depending on rooms available you may experience the hospitality of either Laborie Wine Estate or under Oaks Guest House or something similar. We cater for double and single occupancy. All breakfasts will be served on site in order for you to enjoy the tranquil mornings of our valley.
Most of your meals are included except the following three: Lunches on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Please see the itinerary. We keep the full meals for the evenings (included)! Vegetarians. We cater for your needs as long as you advice us beforehand.
Tour Price and Scheduled Payments
All our tours have the same price structure.
The tour price for the 5 days and 4 nights is R8,450.00 per person sharing. The price for single occupancy is R9,450.00 per person.
The price includes the following: pick up and drop off at Cape Town International airport or Cape Town station, 4 star exclusive accommodation for 4 nights, all breakfasts and suppers, all transportation with fully luxury bus with toilet on board; all entrance fees to festivals and at least 17 unique sight-seeing spots, and a dedicated tour manager or tour guide who travels with you all the time.
- Once off payment per person – get 5% discount if you book and pay fully three months in advance
- Double Occupancy per person – When you book your tour R2,813.85 (33.3%); two months before the tour starts R2,813.85 (33.3%); and 30 days before the tour starts R2,813.85 (33.3%)
- Single Occupancy per person -When you book your tour R3,164.85 (33.3%); two months before the tour starts R3,164.85 (33.3%); and 30 days before the tour starts R3,164.85 (33.3%)
Cancellation – one of the tour members cancel the trip
- 30 days before the date of departure – you loose 30% of the tour price
- 20 days before the date of departure – you loose 60% of the tour price
- 10 days before the date of departure – you loose 90% of the tour price
Cancellation – Embrace the Cape Tours Tours cancel the tour
- We need a minimum of 6 passengers to make the tour a reality.
- We will let you know 30 days before every tour starts if it is a YES or a NO.
- If we have to cancel the tour, you will receive FULL PAYBACK of the money you paid.
- Please do not make any flight arrangements until 30 days before the tour starts.
General and Medical Insurance
As tour member you will benefit from the insurance on the buses and their passengers. However, we ask that you make sure you and your baggage are covered by your own personal insurance policy and your medical insurance. We do not offer that type of insurance.