The Heart Of Cape Town
The real visitor to our country
Champagn from the best district in France
TOP DESTINATIONS INCLUDED IN OUR TOURS
Tourism remains a key driver of South Africa’s national economy and contributes to job creation. The tourism industry is a major contributor to the South African economy and employment of citizens.
The sector contributes about 9% to the country’s gross domestic product.
A total of 8 903 773 foreign tourists visited South Africa in 2015. Over 1,6 million local and international tourists visited the Kruger National Park in 2015, one of the favourite destinations.
- Western Cape. Where mountains meet the sea
- Expect the Unexpected on Route 62
- Green, glorious and enchanting. Discover the Garden Route
- A thrilling Big Five experience. Pilanesberg Game Reserve, North West
- Walk in the footsteps of our ancient ancestors. Cradle of Humankind
- Top 10: Reasons to Visit South Africa
- 50 Top Tourist Attractions In South Africa