The mysterious and world famous Route 66 has a more welcoming and charming little brother and that is South Africa’s Route 62. This tour takes you more inland than the other ESA tours and truly takes you to the heart of the South African experience. You still get the world famous spots you would expect to see on a South African Tour (Table Mountain, Cape Point, Robben Island, and wildlife), you just get afforded the ability to take an exciting road trip out of the bustling tourism of Cape Town and into the wine, mountain, and coastal regions that are absolutely rich in everything that makes South Africa one of the most desired destinations to visit in the world.
- Wine Tasting In The most famous Wine Regions in South Africa
- Hands on experience with South African wildlife on an authentic bush safari
- Cape Point and The Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Cable Car To The top of Table Mountain
- World Famous Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Tour of Soweto and the Apartheid Museum in Johannesburg
- Experience The Sights And Towns Along The Famous Route 62 drive along the Southern Coast of Africa